Page 1 of 1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:39 pm
by danieljcpa
We bent over the front Stanchion. where can I get a replacement?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:01 am
by aburton
Try Waterline Systems 401 682 1661. But you may just have to hit a local metal shop and get one made. It's not that expensive...unless you're talking about the pulpit.