Class meeting

posting disabled

Moderator: forumadmin

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2001 5:19 pm

Are we going to have a class meeting during the worlds? It seems like this would be a good time for an annual meeting: we can vote on officers, rule changes, etc.

Of course, we would need to get the info out to everyone so those not attending the worlds can vote for Doug/Steve/Greg et al via absentee ballot.

I would envision something like the proxy form you get before an annual shareholders meeting.

If I can help with any of the set-up/mailings please let me know.

I am currently working in Denver, with my wife and life still in CT. So I have time in the evenings to do stuff.

Steve

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2001 5:44 pm

I received a ballot in the mail this week for the slate of officers, so that item should be taken care of before the Worlds. A class meeting is a great idea.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 19, 2001 7:46 pm

Dear Steve,
I am coming from Australia and a class meeting would be great, provided a meeting is due and the worlds are the right place to have one.

Bob von Felten

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2001 8:29 am

Has there been any conclusion about a meeting at the Worlds? It seems like a very good time.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2001 1:44 pm

To everyone,
I was told to post my information on this site. I am interested in sailing the J/80 class. I have some limited sailing experience in Clear Lake Texas and would like to join J/80 crew there.
E-mail sherilynyap@hotmail.com
Phone 281/359-5791
Cell 713/530-8232
Hope to hear from you soon.
Sherilyn

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:09 pm

Was there a Class Meeting at KWRW 2003? Any meeting notes to share?

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:14 pm

Yes there was a Town Meeting. I have sent the notes from that meeting to Scott S. Should be posted on the home page soon.

Craig W.

Return to Archived Class Association Business